|These are the DDs I've suggested since I joined DeviantART! ^^|
Let's take a look at them!
How to Run your own GroupPeople keep dropping by my page asking my questions about how I run my groups. So that I don't have to keep writing it out, here's a quick tutorial.How to Run your own Group by Disney-club
Feel free to add a link to this tutorial on your group's page to help other people who are in need of assistance running their group.
Part One - General Group Building
- How to Create a Group
- How many groups can I have?
- How to activate join requests
- How to activate and regulate Submissions
- How to limit submissions to your group
- How to create gallery folders
- How to activate gallery folder submissions and make a limit on them.
- How to affiliate your group with others
- How to invite members/co-founders/admins
- How to change your group Avatar
- How to add a tagline for your group
- If you're a contributor to a group, your limitations are...
- Once I've submitted my application for a group, how long do I have to wait?
- I've accidentally hid my admin area from myself! What do I do?
- How to close your group
- I can'
| These are Deviations that don't have the permission of being submitted (in a few words... stolen) I'm going to post them here, hoping they will be deleted as soon as possible...|
Please, help me reporting them!
*Reporting Deviation is important to safeguard the artists' artworks!*
Works deleted!! ^^ --> :thumb334560427: :thumb345768794:
Nuova Pagina Facebook su Cosplay e Videogames! --> www.facebook.com/LaurelinCospl…|
Since I was a child I've always loved fantasy! Like the most part of children I used to see cartoons and I was crazy of videogame like "Super Mario All Stars", "Final Fantasy" series, "Medievil" ecc -exactly like now-
At the age of 12 I began reading manga and inside me a strong passion for those kind of japanese comics brought to life.
A few years ago I discovered in the web a store that was selling a Chii's costume (from manga Chobits). I thought: "It's incredible! They sell the costume of one of my favourite characters!" Then I delved into research and I descovered that some people who shared my same passions used to dress themselves like fantasy characters. So I understood that I had just found a way to express my growing passion!
In the summer of 2009 I decided to dedicate my free time to this world. And now, I am attending the third year of the Orientale University.
I think that when I will be old I will continue reading manga and playing videogame!
*...You can find the other DDs in my Collection "No longer underappreciated" --> laurelin-cosplay.deviantart.co…
!!Have a great day!!