|These are the DDs I've suggested since I joined DeviantART! ^^|
Let's take a look at them!
How to Run your own GroupPeople keep dropping by my page asking my questions about how I run my groups. So that I don't have to keep writing it out, here's a quick tutorial.How to Run your own Group by Disney-club
Feel free to add a link to this tutorial on your group's page to help other people who are in need of assistance running their group.
Part One - General Group Building
- How to Create a Group
- How many groups can I have?
- How to activate join requests
- How to activate and regulate Submissions
- How to limit submissions to your group
- How to create gallery folders
- How to activate gallery folder submissions and make a limit on them.
- How to affiliate your group with others
- How to invite members/co-founders/admins
- How to change your group Avatar
- How to add a tagline for your group
- If you're a contributor to a group, your limitations are...
- Once I've submitted my application for a group, how long do I have to wait?
- I've accidentally hid my admin area from myself! What do I do?
- How to close your group
| These are Deviations that don't have the permission of being submitted (in a few words... stolen) I'm going to post them here, hoping they will be deleted as soon as possible...|
Please, help me reporting them!
*Reporting Deviation is important to safeguard the artists' artworks!*
Works deleted!! ^^ --> :thumb334560427: :thumb345768794:
*...You can find the other DDs in my Collection "No longer underappreciated" --> laurelin-cosplay.deviantart.co…
!!Have a great day!!